Wisetek reverse logistics support services drives new product sales for our customers through our logistics, material recovery and IT asset disposition (ITAD) processes.
Reverse Logistics & IT Asset Disposition
Our Service Expertise Includes:
OEM Sales Refresh Programme
Wisetek provides IT equipment valuation which allows sales teams to close new product deals. Our services also manage the evaluation units, logistics, takeout and traded equipment value realization and associated reporting.
Recovery for Re-Use
Wisetek has extensive experience in delivering recovery for reuse within our clients supply chain. Our programs have delivered millions of dollars of new material savings for our clients annually.
Defective & Warranty Returns
Our defective returns services include the following:
- Global returns receipt and triage using our inventory system or our customers
- Value recovery through, repair, return to vendor, sale on open market or compliant recycling
- Logistics optimization programs such as VirtuRL
All of our inventory recovery services are backed by an extensive global team of experienced IT equipment and recycling commodity sellers. Offering access to retail, wholesale, emerging and broker markets to ensure optimized monetary value recovery for our clients. Further details available in our ITAD services
IT Asset Disposition
IT equipment plays a significant part in almost every aspect of our lives. From devices such as PCs, laptops, tablets and phones to back office equipment running in data centres our lives are enhanced with such technology. The challenge for proper management of redundant IT equipment has never been greater and their deployment continues to increase with the Internet of Things, and their data capabilities increasing.
Wisetek customers trust us with this challenge, confident that we will ensure correct data and equipment handling, and maximize the financial potential of any redundant IT asset.
Our Service Expertise Includes:
IT Asset Audit & Removal
- Systematic and secure decommission and removal of retired IT assets.
- Full chain of custody tracking of inventory of equipment from pick up to re-sale or recycling
- Online portal for live tracking or report access available
Data Sanitization Services
Secure on-and-off site data erasure and disk shredding. Supply of video files of destruction for auditing proposes and real-time asset tracking
Our world leading data destruction services include both data erasure and device destruction, both on our customers site, or at Wisetek facilities. More information
Our clients trust in Wisetek’s ability to achieve maximum monetary return for their assets. This is achieved through a combination of:
- Worldwide team of experienced sellers, with full visibility of all Wisetek inventory at any facility
- Retail sales channels through eCommerce platforms and storefronts
- IT trusted buyer network for solution providers and 3rd Party support companies
- Distribution Channel to access integrators
- Wholesale and Broker markets – Wisetek move millions of devices annually and trade with all major Wholesalers and Brokers
Wisetek are committed to the enhancement of our environment, and engage with all of our clients seeking to employ the circular economy principles. We do however recognize that assured destruction is necessary on some occasions and provide a full suite of destruction and recycling services for our clients. These services include the manual or machine destruction of assets, verified via video or in person by our clients if required. All output material is catalogued and sent to downstream refiners and recyclers to ensure recovery of materials.