This is a great opportunity for an Account Analyst with analytical experience to join an established Internationally Traded Services company. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients.
Wisetek is a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centres located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
Wisetek is looking for an Account Analyst to be responsible for managing customers and projects. The successful candidate will be tasked with developing relationships with customers in line with the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be tasked with developing and assisting with key initiatives for our customers and implementing projects based on the business needs. A key advantage will be to have analytical experience and Excel skills.
Whilst the exact responsibilities will vary, the main duties of the Account Analyst can be summarized as follows:
- Develop and build strong customer relationships
- Maintaining and Updating records in the Wisetek ERP system and portals
- Manage deadlines and reporting to the end customer
- Analyze metrics to determine best practices for building relationships
- Provide metrics and data to the business
- Prepare regular reports for customers both internal and external
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features
- Work closely with the logistics on scheduling of jobs
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors in business or equivalent work experience required
- Experience with customer service desirable
- Computer skills are a must.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Team player – ability to cooperate and plan with other team members
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional listening, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships with internal and external clients
- Creativity – able to identify new business opportunities with clients
- Excellent judgement – ability to make decisions and use initiative
Click HERE to apply for this job position.
Wisetek Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.